Freshly back in your feed after seven months. Jeff and Allen discuss their work and the return of the podcast, Mona responds to a listener question about abstinence, and Allen gives important news on the personal front.
Opening Catch Up Session (00:11)
Listener Response, Mona’s Thoughts on Abstinence (13:36)
Allen’s Shares His Personal Journey (48:35)
Closing Remarks (53:38)
From Our Opening Catch Up Session
- Divine Cinema (Podcast)
- Past Divine Cinema Episodes (aka Divine Prequels):
- Christian Mingle The Movie – A Divine SINema Review – 099 (Irenicast Episode)
- Kirk Cameron’s Saving Christmas Review – Divine SINema Series – 095 (Irenicast Episode)
- A Movie Review of If Footmen Tire You What Will Horses Do? – A Divine SINema Episode – 091 (Irenicast Episode)
- God’s Not Dead 2 Review – Divine SINema Series – 086.5 (Irenicast Episode)
- A Critical Analysis of God’s Not Dead – Divine Sinema – 082.5 (Irenicast Episode)
- United Church of Christ UCC (Denomination)
From Mona’s Segment on Abstinence
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris (Book)
- Former Evangelical Pastor Rethinks His Approach To Courtship (Article)
- Augustine (Early Christian Theologian)
Thank you for listening to Irenicast. If you appreciate the show please consider sharing your appreciation by rating, reviewing and/or subscribing to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, Stitcher, or whatever platform you’re listening on.
You can also help support the show financially by going to irenicast.com/amazon to do your Amazon shopping. This will cost you nothing, but Amazon will give a portion of the proceeds to the show.
ADD YOUR VOICE TO THE CONVERSATION
Join our post-evangelical conversations on faith and culture by interacting with us through the following links:
Read Us on our blog Irenicon
Email Us at email@example.com
Follow Us on Twitter and Google+
Like Us on Facebook
Listen & Subscribe to Us on iTunes, Google Play, Android, Stitcher, TuneIn, iHeart Radio, Spreaker and SoundCloud
Speak to Us on our Feedback Page and the Post Evangelical Facebook Group
See Us on Instagram
Support Us on Amazon
Intro and Outro music created by Mike Golin.